Friday, December 12, 2008
1. Friends make me laugh & help me through the tough times.
2. I am grateful for my families' health; it's something we shouldn't take for granted.
3. I'm ready for SPRING, but I would settle for ABOVE ZERO!
4. Patchouli(although I don't wear perfumes) is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is a multicolored ball from David's Granny Moore, probably at least 20 years old.
6. Take some birch logs, a wood stove, a glass of wine, and a knitting project or good book mix it all together and you have the perfect afternoon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to David's staff Christmas party & a babysitter (it's RARE) tomorrow my plans include working, a birthday party, and possibly snow tubing and Sunday, I want to sleep in, but I will be crafting 'cause I'm behind on that 6 weeks of crafts project I promised....ooops!